June 2, 2018
Limited Spots Available!
Sign in at 9 AM
Prepare for a full day of shooting and classwork (approx. 6-8 hours)
This will be geared towards the beginner to intermediate shooter that wants to learn the techniques for shooting off of the various obstacles we encounter in PRS style competitions.
We will make sure the rifles are zeroed and have good data for the rifles. Then, we will go over the various obstacles and the many techniques that can be used to shoot a stage.
I will bring plenty of gear for people to try out and see what works best for you!
Youth Shooters must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
Equipment to Bring...
- Rifle capable of approx. 1" groups at 100 yards
- .30 Cal or less so we don't damage steel
- Scope with Elevation and Windage adjustments
- Ballistic Calculator (Kestrel or Phone App)
- Notebook and writing utensil
- Minimum of 100 rounds, bring extra for free time afterwards
- Rear bag (if you have one, if not... I will have plenty of extras)
- Forward Support Bags
- Backpack for carrying equipment around the range
- Shooting Matt (If you have one)