The Schmidt and Bender PMII series of optics has been a sought after scope for the past decade. With top of the line Schott glass made in Germany, durable and bright lens coatings, and one of the best turret designs on the market, you will not regret owning one of these fine scopes. This particular model features a 5-25x magnification range, 56mm diameter bell, 34mm main tube, illuminated reticle, and a double turn elevation turret. With a warranty of 20 years that is transferrable and a multitude of reticle options, Schmidt and Bender is one of the best optics you can own.
Call to Pre-Order the LRR-MIL Reticle
All Gen II XR scopes come with a set of Tennebrex covers for FREE
- Item Condition: New
- Scope Weight: 38.57 oz
- Scope Length: 16.4"
- Magnification Range: 5-25
- Scope Objective Diameter: 56 mm
- Scope Tube Size/Mount: 34 mm
- Scope Turret Adjustment: .1MRAD counter clockwise adjustment
26 MRAD elevation travel
+/-6 MRAD windage
- Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
- Field of View: 5.3 - 1.5M @ 100M
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Illuminated Reticle: yes
- Scope Finish: matte black